Thursday, May 19, 2005

It has been confirmed!

Well, Seems that what I said was absolutely correct. Meeting after meeting, there's advice to give everywhere! Can't blame the new dudes tho, they still have to learn!

It sure brings a sense of nostalgia though, rememberin when it was my own turn at being the clueless freshie, who had no idea what's going on.

But still, This time around, there is something really missing. What's missing, is SPIRIT. There's all these passionate people around, but, its all cooped up inside, nothing is bringing this new group of people together, and nothing is pushing them along! Well, from the sidelines, I can't let this happen. I'm going to do what I can to make sure this new term is going to be the Absolute best ever!

As well, I am so glad that I'm off the hook with MCS. Back in those days, Sure was wierd, in after-thought, at why I got involved with it in the first place. The president Albert, (apart from being a smoker) projected a certain 'wierd' atmosphere into the commitee. Still, I wish them all the best, with the Movie night tonight, and the future. Hopefully they'll be able to break free from a seedy little commitee into one which makes everyone proud to join, and carries the pride of Malaysians.

All the best dudes!

Current thought: Ahhh Shiet, better start finishing off my Econometrics Assignment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home