Tuesday, September 13, 2005

REvitalized!!!

Hey ALL...

I bet you are all wonder where I was all this time, totally avoiding updating my blog and all...
Well, Things have been very hectic lately, and I sorta had writer's block too.

Everytime I sat down to try to update my blog, I was sure that I was going to write an extremely boring post, Or something that made no sense!

Well, Here's some news in my life:

Street Latin Medal Examination

Of course, I can't post an entry without writing about the TOtaL Embarassment I had last Saturday, when I turned up to my Medal Examination for Street Latin. Oh, It sure was Bad! After AbsoLuteLy Stuffing up on the Dance Floor, I just wanted to leave Grand Buffet Hall with a newspaper covering my face or something.

Basically, It went like this:
I was prepping up for my exam, practising with a classmate on the side, and I was actually feeling confident as well! Oh, how wrong I was.

Well, after being called onto the floor, I walked on with confidence, to the middle, stomach in, chest out, all ready...

THen the music started...

Oh, No I didn't stuff up here, but I actually started pretty well, doing the beginning of the routine smoothly.

And It Happened.
I paused.
I Didn't know what was next.
What Was next?!?!?!

Okay, damage control, I do a basic move to cover my mistake.

Again, my brain was blank.

Crap! Lets do another basic.

Brain Blank again!!! What is Wrong with me!?!?!?!

Sigh, and from there on, It went all downhill. I did my other routines half-heartedly, and finished my session.

ARGHHHHH, basically, I was so darn embarassed/pissed with myself, I left the hall as soon as I could.

Well, after an angry story, its always my principle to end it on a good note,
SO, today, I got my mark sheet back.

Hmm, Not bad, I got 76....
I guess the examiner was very, extremely, immensely kind.
I need to thank him the next time I see him. Really.

Moral of the story: Well, Time to learn from past mistakes!!!


Currently listening to: Beat Crusaders

Recent Anime : Beck

3 Comments:

At 8:47 pm, Blogger jess said...

we were nearly right werent we ?
a bad mark / benchmark for you is 80 ish.

hahaha.

dun dweell on the dance thingy. at least you didn't slip fall crash

PS> omgosh , did anyone recognise you ? ..*screech* we better walk at a 10m radius from you next time.
jjk

 
At 11:56 pm, Blogger Celeste said...

lalalala.
i found your blog. you can't hide from me now. hehe. :D
you busy busy boy. :)

 
At 8:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Body build puberty bextra attorney hot tubs pools spas roanoke valley virginia mcse free tutorials free training microsoft training Fraud insurance limitation statute line mcse training get mcse fast Microsoft frontpage 98 training cd Timeshare embassy suites maui http://www.patentidea0.info/Best-pratice-questions-to-achive-mcse-2003.html xxx panties upskirt Electronische facelift antwerpen prefered mcse path Engine firm marketing nh search Fair isaac fico scores tramadol information and side effects Boating beanies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home