Sunday... the calm times before the hectic weekdays
With one week left of Semester, Its time to start those gears, and enter exam mode!!
But before that, I still have two more assignments, One for Intro. Econometrics, and another for Engineering Analysis A. Geez, Why can't there be less assignments?
Well, seems that My newly arrived computer still needs to stay where it is, on the table, unassembled, parts everywhere, with books of manuals in between. Ahhh... I just can't want to get a new case and see it spur to life!
Oh while we're still on the topic on new acquisitions, I've also went to Melbourne Central today, and bought a few clothes, in mind of the upcoming Winter Months. And hey, I realised, that today's the first day in this year, that I've actually bought anything in Melbourne!
(the Computer doesn't count, its from overseas, and neither do Food, movies, and the like)
Haha, anyway, Its Jocelyn's birthday soon, so I better get something ready for the big Day!
(I'm not giving anything away just yet!)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home