Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A week of UPs and Downs

Haih, Guys, did you know that,
Every year, I have to celebrate my birthday during SWOTVAC...
What a bummer...

It's always, Birthday? or study, birthday? or study... Talk about priorities...

Well, Its two days to go before Jocelyn's birthday,
And Exactly One week till mine!

But it sure is good this year to have friends who are still willing to celebrate with me. Wonder what's happening this time around... Well, its not a surprise anymore, so...
Still, I'm looking forward to it, heh!

And while we're still on UPs,

I'll let all of you guys have a look at my new revved up PC!
Gotta say, I don't think there's another one to match within a a city block!
Its Freaking AWESOME!



Left: Front View - There's even lighting on the front panel!
Right: Panel View - A total Beast!

Well, I'm putting it next to my Old computer for the moment,
Doesn't my room look like some workbench or something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home