Last day of Semester 1, 2005
Hubert Fong - Second Year Engineering ( Electrical & Electronics ) / Commerce, University of Melbourne.
Time: 12:18am
Date: 27th May 2005
18 minutes into the Last Day of Semester ONE...
Hmm... any last words?
Hubert (sane):
NOOOoooo... Don't let semester end... Don't let the exam period start... NOooo. DOn't let it happen!!
Hubert (INsane):
Hey! I'm so darn looking forward to the exam period! Studying, doing Past papers, Its AWEsome!
"Time flies when you're having stress", said a very stressed person a couple of days ago, and i agree...
The Crazy, Hectic, Psychotic days of Semester one is about to end! WOoHoo!
And Soon, the even more crazy, hectic and psychotic days of semester two will come! Great!
Being Busy is just so fun, eh? *ahem
Anyway, the thoughts of the day aside,
Guess what have I been spending my day doing?
Fun, Exciting stuFF? wow, I like your guess, I sure do, but reality is harsh.
I spent the past day extracting all the video from the past year of MUOSS activities, and there was this tape, which kept jamming, and it sure caused one hell of an annoyance.
Its during these times of frustration, that you look at the bright side of the day, like when my friends at Uni today, gave me a pleasant birthday surprise!
Nice! Thanks Peeps!
It was an ingenious plan, I must add, masterminded by Jessica Chung, I heard, and assisted by the top-notch lying skills of Darryl "Chin Cai!" Lim. Under the impression that the University was cancelling Festival of Nations (great lying, Darryl!), I ran to Uni for an emergency meeting.
And to think, that at that time, I was thinking that Darryl must be so stressed, by the sound of it. BUT, I wouldn't think that Festival of Nations would just be cancelled like that, to be honest, I figured Darryl, at that time, being a freshie, might have over-reacted to the news.
Oh... How wrong can you be. IT was an elaborate PLOT to get both of us ( Me and Corrinne, Me-31st, Corrinne-30th ), to Uni, such that they can surprise us with the cake. Man! I've just been had! And I had the embarassment of having 'tears' running down my cheek. (well, they were sweat, from running to Uni; but y'know, they just like to have something conveniently there, such that you can be accused of being emotional, how typical)
Well, the Tiramisu Cake was awesome!
Haha, I won't complain for a free cake, but good thing I escaped the office before anything 'physical' was done to me. (Pradeep and Tze Hou seemed to have some kind of bashing in mind)
Haha, Hopefully they don't remember.
All in all, it was a great day.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home